M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all we haven't done a ride in a long time its time we get together.

I'm open for any route on sat or Sunday. If no one joins ill be going to santa paula on saturday

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know me bro im down for whatever. If no one hit jumped on i was just going to go up to that bar we went to in santa paula on saturday then go cruze with vic on sunday.

I dont know the routes like you guys did i was alwasy the follower

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Well, it is entirely possible I might have to work this weekend. I really won't know until Friday evening around 10 pm ish.

If I can make it I will certainly join you guys. If not it has been good hearing from you again and dam glad you made it back OK. Thanks again bro. :bigthumbsup:

By the way, did you ever get your Raw pipe or did those chumps rip you guys off? It really pisses me off the way they screwed you guys around.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not too far if u google map search highway 10 and 215 intersection it will bring it up. For Sunday vic was thinking 9pm at a breakfast place near there then going for a ride. I know its hard when u guys don't know the route I'm sure vic will posgt when he figures it out.

Anyone down for riding sat? My route takes me into santa paula and the national parks up there the pch back to santa monica. There is a cool old hells angle bar that is chill for all bikes, the place is always poppin

·
Registered
507 Posts
Sunday Nov 7 Ride

Big Ben wants to cruise So Cal, and I'm happy to help make that happen. We can meet at Mill Creek for breakfast and a cup of coffee at 9:00 a.m.

2087 Orange Tree Lanehttp://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
Redlands, CA 92374

Then, with all due respect to potential weather conditions, combined with our intense desire to experience every incredible mile possible... We'll ride up the 330 a bit to a huge turnout with a great view of the S.B. valley. Cruise back down the Mtn, and go through Redlands toward Forest Falls and Angeles Oaks (again weather permitting). If we hit favorable conditions, and have the right combination of riders, we could run up to Idylwilde then down the back side to get Wayne (&crew) and Seabizkit (If he joins us) headed back south on the 15.

If you have ridden with me, you know that our goal is always to have a good time and get everyone home safely while enjoying the full capability of our M109 (or whatever motorcycle you ride)!!! If you are thinking about joining this ride and have any Q's about the route or whatever, please pm your # to me and I will call you with further detail.:welcome:

Look forward to seeing you Ben!!:clap2:

Journey Well, Vic

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I'll let you guys know on Sat if I can make it.

Jason, if I can make it maybe we can hook up on my way up.

Hey Vic, that extra hour of sleep should be golden news for you.

·
Registered
507 Posts
You are about 90 miles from our meet point. Good group of guys posting, and we'd like to see more. Hope you can make it. If you've ridden with Wayne, you know he's a great guy to connect with. You'll have a lot of freeway miles getting to our meet point, but then we'll head into the Mountains for some fun.

How far from Camp Pendleton? I might go it my front tire comes in tomorrow.

Jason

·
Registered
507 Posts
fur sure...

You know it:bigthumbsup:. Hope you can make it.

Hey Vic, that extra hour of sleep should be golden news for you.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bad News

Just got home & got the message. I have to help my brother move Sunday. He's having family issues.

Sorry guys, next time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts