M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on riding Saturday.....probably up 129, lunch at The Copperhead Lodge, down 60, maybe hit Turner's Corner, and then see what strikes my fancy.

Chad and Nathan can't ride again til the 23rd (I'll be riding with them that day...info to follow). Who's up for some fun in the sun?

Right now let's set the meeting place at the McDonalds in Oakwood and a departure time of 9am.

Alex and Shawn....I have y'alls shirts....maybe this would be a good chance to get them to you.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am working again the 16th, but will be off on the 23rd... Have a safe ride, and let me know the plans on the 23rd.

Don :doorag:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like the 23rd is shaping up to be a nice ride :bigthumbsup:

Not that it matters, but I will be taking my GSXR on this Saturday's ride. I haven't been on it in at least a month. Wolf, you up for some high speed chases? LOL :joke::cop:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Sounds like the 23rd is shaping up to be a nice ride :bigthumbsup:

Not that it matters, but I will be taking my GSXR on this Saturday's ride. I haven't been on it in at least a month. Wolf, you up for some high speed chases? LOL :joke::cop:
Bobby, I'll be in the deer woods this weekend. Maybe I can make the next ride. Whoever goes this w/e, ya'll be careful. The leaves should be falling up there by now!

·
Registered
339 Posts
We"re in, Wife and I

·
Registered
339 Posts
HELL YEA I'M IN.....

and YOU SHOULD BE TOO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts