M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all... I posted these in our MC Event "3DDIM" thread, but I figure a lot of you won't visit that child board so I'd post em in here...

These are some pics taken this weekend from "Push Mountain Road" out here in Arkansas... its basically our version of the Dragon, and IMHO after having ridden both, ours is much better...

We even have a photographer now. :)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
JUtah
Just how many shoes do you go thru in a riding season?? Sweet riding country.
Bob

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The outside heal on my boots takes a little wear, but I usually lift my boots once they touch down to save a little wear on Pegs and boots...

The real question is how many sets of Pegs do I go through in a riding season. :eek: :D

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
wow i wasnt aware of the lean angle on this bike!! that is crazy.
i guess i dont ride hard enough.:dontknow:

oh and im sad to say that i will not be attending this year. dam work........:verymad:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the props...

Anyone who can make it out this year for our get together in May will get to ride this with me on Saturday. :D

We really do have some great roads / Rides out here... and AR is DEFINITELY overlooked in terms of riding destinations... although I dont mind that too much... keeps my roads nice and clean of idiots... the last thing I want is for our roads like this to turn into the next "Dragon".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts