M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a member of the Dutch IOCH.com
Last weekend we had a ride-out with 100 Intruders.
We have a ride-out every 2 weeks.
Depending on weather there would be 120 bikes or more of every Intruder/Boulevard type ever built.
The entire Tour Club consists of 900 Intruder/Boulevard bikes.

Her's a small video impression:

:doorag:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Wow. That's a lot of bikes! The roads there look very narrrow, but a least you all ride on the right side of the road!:joke: What part of Holland is that? I have family there in friesland, a town called Slapeterp. I've never been there though. Looked like you all were riding around some *****,but no windmills. Cool video, enjoyed it!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
I'm impressed, that's a dedicated group of riders! Great video too, thanks for sharing it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow. That's a lot of bikes! The roads there look very narrrow, but a least you all ride on the right side of the road!:joke: What part of Holland is that? I have family there in friesland, a town called Slapeterp. I've never been there though. Looked like you all were riding around some *****,but no windmills. Cool video, enjoyed it!
This was a ride in flevoland, it's one of the "newer" parts of Holland.
It used to be part of the IJssellake (Southersee) before they pumped it dry.
Now its 6 meter (20ft) under sealevel, so as long as the ***** hold it will be ok.
Because flevoland is a newer part there are verry few mills, most of them were used to pump water out in the "old" parts of the country.
For the flevoland they allready used steam or elektric.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts