M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
I have "heard" that it is one of the few systems that will not hurt your rims. I believe you deflate your tire, remove your valve stem and then consult their chart for the proper amount of fluid to insert into the tire and then insert the stem back in and then ride on the tire for so many miles or minutes. It is supposed to seal up a nail, screw, etc and keep constant pressure in your tires. I have read good reviews on it in MCN and other publications. I have three bottles of it in my garage and just remembered after reading your post. With all I have been reading about rear tires I think I will look into putting it in.

From what I read, many of the other brands mess up the aluminum rims after long term usage. All this is from memory, or what I have left of memory. I am sure they must have a website.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you use the Slime product you can't balance your tire. Ride on says you can with there product. Just wondering about balancing of the tires, with this stuff.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
J R said:
Only thing id be scared of is balance issues. I cant stand ANY vibration in my bikes or cars.
According to their FAQ and testimonials, the stuff balances itself. Users report smoother than stock rides up to 150MPH. I'm just leery of it myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts