M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MacPilot and I are riding on Sunday about 5:30.... When its Cooler I guess.
Or can start earlier and join MacPilot Later.

If you like to join us then email back and we'll meet later :bigthumbsup:

Would be nice to get a whole bunch of us up and down the PCH !

·
Registered
58 Posts
Re: Ride on Sunday 5:30

Sorry I miss you guys last night I check email too late Ill try to catch you guys some time soon
I was already on the road Later
LRG1800

·
Registered
171 Posts

I am off this coming Sunday.

We can probably get 4 109s that day....vipermike, Bobby, me, and LRG.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

As Always I am GOOD TO GO !!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag: Anyone else who wants to join in just HOLLAAAAAAAA!

But since we are getting a larger number you should all brush up on your Riding Hand signals! LOL

I am going BACK IN for the coolant leak on FRIDAY so I am all good for the weekend, Hope this time they will top it all they way and fix it so it's really fixed and doesn't do it again in 500 Miles. :redfaced: :evil:

·
Registered
414 Posts

When and where...I will be on call for the 3 hospitals I service but I can still ride local to the OC...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We can meet at the Coffee shop if it's close to you all !

We should start up a bit earlier in the day, say around 11-12 PM and we can ride either to Cooks' Corner or down to Laguna Beach or Huntington Beach

It all sounds good, Hell's Kitchen is a nice ride too and we can go up to the lake from there too!

Throw in any ideas you got too since it's now about 5 of us it should be a hell of fun ride!!!

I am also going riding later on today too so if anyone wants to join me then email me.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BF...vine%2C+CA+92612&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

·
Registered
58 Posts
Im down for Sunday at that coffee shop Dietrichs i think right Ill check the map 12:00pm High Noon
Im there Purple 109 See ya then Let me know if the plans change my Digits are 562 533-1719

LRG1800

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well I'll try to be there around 11:30...Might only have time to do a meet and greet session...will see what happens.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sure was nice getting everyone gawking at the bikes as we rode around!

And nice to meet you all!

How about the ride to Malibu ???

Lloyd is on our way up and I am upto riding up anytime on Sunday... or even Sat ... We should start earlier and go up for lunch and then head back down later and stop by a couple of more beaches!

Let me know of your thoughts so we can plan it again!

RIDE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doorag:

·
Registered
58 Posts
When I went riding with you guys I didnt see any nice colors, Just that boring Silver Hah HAh I had fun
You guys Later LRG1800

·
Registered
414 Posts
Bobby said:
Sure was nice getting everyone gawking at the bikes as we rode around!

And nice to meet you all!

How about the ride to Malibu ???Â

Lloyd is on our way up and I am upto riding up anytime on Sunday... or even Sat ... We should start earlier and go up for lunch and then head back down later and stop by a couple of more beaches!

Let me know of your thoughts so we can plan it again!

RIDE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doorag:
Not this weekend for me but maybe the next one...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts