• To and From work Daily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pleasure Ride Daily

• 3-4 Times a week

• Only Weekends

• Every minute till I take my last breath! I glue my behind to the seat?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna know how much you guys all ride your bikes!

I am thinking of selling my car! (or My Body)Â :hot: Just to keep paying for gas! LOL!!!

Since I ride it full throttle..... Has anyone noticed the kick when you keep that throttle on and just shift hard? Almost throws you off the bike!!!! SWEEEEEET

:doorag:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Bobby said:
I wanna know how much you guys all ride your bikes!

I am thinking of selling my car! (or My Body)Â :hot: Just to keep paying for gas! LOL!!!

Since I ride it full throttle..... Has anyone noticed the kick when you keep that throttle on and just shift hard? Almost throws you off the bike!!!! SWEEEEEET

:doorag:
yes, pure adrenaline.

·
Registered
600 Posts
4,300 miles since the first week of May. 7 weeks/4,300 = 614+ miles a week :D Gotta get 'er done while I can... the riding season ends for us mortals here around the end of September.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
4,300 miles since the first week of May. 7 weeks/4,300 = 614+ miles a week :D Gotta get 'er done while I can... the riding season ends for us mortals here around the end of September.
Come store your bike here in Texas, we can ride all year round...

:)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
60 mile one way commute! I leave her parked if its gonna rain cause I wear suits or at least a shirt and tie for work and don't want to be there for 10 hrs in wet clothes.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
4,300 miles since the first week of May. 7 weeks/4,300 = 614+ miles a week :D Gotta get 'er done while I can... the riding season ends for us mortals here around the end of September.
That's impressive. I've only got 5000 miles since around March.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
60 mile one way commute! I leave her parked if its gonna rain cause I wear suits or at least a shirt and tie for work and don't want to be there for 10 hrs in wet clothes.
I park her if it's gonna rain as well...but not cause I'll get wet. Frogg Toggs take care of that. I just hate cleaning the bike after the downpours. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. Maybe I should just carry some soap & a rag, and when it rains, get a free wash. :joke:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've had mine for 2 wks now and although I get to ride 4-5 days/wk, they have been just short rides due to all the damn rain we've gotten. My yard looks great, but my face wears a frown, cause I hardly gotten to ride. Heck, I dont even have 100 mi. on it yet. :(

Hopefully that will change soon.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thinking about leaving a try pair of clothes at work. So when i do get caught in the rain coming to work its no big deal!

·
Registered
11 Posts
To and from work daily (100 miles per week) and as much as I can for fun on weekends. 109 is 6 weeks old and has about 1500 miles on it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Bought my bike on April 30 and I now have about 2000 miles on the beauty. Ride to Dallas (30 miles one way) about 3 times a week and try to ride everyday if only around the neighborhood.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Riding to and from work (own my own biz , park in the shop) when weather is nice .....only live a few miles away. Really enjoy it .....gas is much cheaper than my company Truck too..... ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ride when I can. I have my kids every other weekend and it's tough to get out during the week. I don't ride in the rain intentionally. I work litterally 8 minutes from work.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts