M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NavyDave and I are talking about our ride for when I get home and before he leaves for Japan.
He mentioned riding down to Daytona. Nothing solid at this time. It could be the weekend of the 22-23. Just wondering if any of the surounding riders might like to meet up for a ride and some pictures?
More information to come as it's gathered.

·
Registered
83 Posts
NavyDave and I are talking about our ride for when I get home and before he leaves for Japan.
He mentioned riding down to Daytona. Nothing solid at this time. It could be the weekend of the 22-23. Just wondering if any of the surounding riders might like to meet up for a ride and some pictures?
Hell Yeah just send a PM and I will be up for a ride to Daytona. I live about 1.5 hrs south of Daytona.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I live in Ormond Beach right next to Daytona, just recently bought a Nine
and would like to meet with you guys since I can't seem to find any
Niners around my area. Email me to let me know when and where we can
meet. My email address on this site is WON, my personal email is
[email protected]. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
My grandmother lives in Flagler Beach, just up the road a bit. Might be time to give her a visit. I"m sure the wife won't mind too much. If she does, you'll see the solo cowl on the back!! I"ll see what I can do to make it there.

-Josh

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
change of dates

I was thinking the weekend. NavyDave and I got to chatting about this some more and decided it would be better to change it to during the week. New dates are looking like the 24th and 25th. I know most work during the week. Would still be cool if the ones that aren't too far to maybe meet up for some food, drinks and shooting the chit.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I was thinking the weekend. NavyDave and I got to chatting about this some more and decided it would be better to change it to during the week. New dates are looking like the 24th and 25th. I know most work during the week. Would still be cool if the ones that aren't too far to maybe meet up for some food, drinks and shooting the chit.
That is still no problem for me, I'm in. I will probably come up on the 25th early morning or maybe I'll just due both days. Either way I will make it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I will try, I work for myself but that doesn't mean I can always take off, Have some friends coming up for the weekend so I need to see how it looks after they leave.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I spoke to my Dad and we both have Tuesdays off together. He said he's up for a Tuesday run as long as the weather's decent.

-Josh

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK guys this will be my final pre Daytona post. Due to the military doing what they do. I am unable to leave for Daytona till Wednesday. So these are the final dates. Wed and Thur 26-27 Get with NavyDave for more detail.
I am still out of country. Leaving in about 11 hours and be stateside Friday night.
Anyone in the BWI area. Ill be there for the night.

Gottattooz and Motor1 thanks for dealing with all these changes. I am hoping and looking forward to meeting you two.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Unfortuantely, I won't be able to ride over for Wednesday or Thursday. MY work schedule doesn't allow it. But, having served in the Marine Corps, I know all about the "hurry up and wait" games the military likes to play. Nonetheless, Welcome home.

If, for some reason, I can make it out that way, even for a handshake and a photo op, I'll do my damnedest to make it so. I believe I gave you my Cell phone number in my last PM. Either shoot me a text or a PM with your number, and I"ll try to keep you posted as to whether I can meet up or not.

-Josh

·
Registered
83 Posts
Unfortuantely, I won't be able to ride over for Wednesday or Thursday. MY work schedule doesn't allow it. But, having served in the Marine Corps, I know all about the "hurry up and wait" games the military likes to play. Nonetheless, Welcome home.

If, for some reason, I can make it out that way, even for a handshake and a photo op, I'll do my damnedest to make it so. I believe I gave you my Cell phone number in my last PM. Either shoot me a text or a PM with your number, and I"ll try to keep you posted as to whether I can meet up or not.

-Josh
Josh,
Hope your schedule works out where we all can hook up, even if it is for that handshake and photo op. I also hope the weather is nice. I only have a 1.5 hour ride up. Anyway if you can make great if not see next time.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Motor1. I'm still stuck over seas. They been pushing us back for the past 3 days or so. Saying it's this reason or that reason. at this rate I really don't know when I'll be home. And then when I do. I don't know if NavyDave will have time for this trip. You've got his contact info right? as soon as I get a solid departure date from here. I'll pass it on to him. Hopefully we will still be able to make this ride. I have been looking forward to it since day one.
Sorry for so many changes.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I spoke to my Dad and we both have Tuesdays off together. He said he's up for a Tuesday run as long as the weather's decent.

-Josh
Hey guys, new 9 owner here from Orlando. Tuesdays work great for me too, so keep me in mind if you want a tag-along. Any excuse to ride!

Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts