M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my daughter's boyfriend for a ride on the 109 the other night. Man you should have heard him yell when I cracked the throttle he thought the strap on the passenger seat was going to snap off. I guess you could say I had his full undivided attention. My daughter said he was still talking about it two day's later. Looking back maybe I should have really opened it up and left him in the middle of the road.

G

·
Tell him if he messes up, next time he will be drug behind the bike at full throttle. Daughters and their boyfriends. It drives me nuts. My daughter brought home a new one last night. Nice kid, but I have to do the routine every time. Handshake of death (I have XXXL Glove size), dead stare, and very few words. Normally by the third date they get the feeling back in their hands :). If they come back I know they are pretty decent. I am really blessed. I have a great daughter. She is wise beyond her 20 years. She sets them straight right from the git. Old school values and level headed. Don't know where she got it from, but thankful she is that way.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but I know fathers of daughtes can relate. Glad your daughters boyfriend rode with you. Now you are cool in his eyes. Don't underestimate my first sentence :joke:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bruno said:
Tell him if he messes up, next time he will be drug behind the bike at full throttle. Daughters and their boyfriends. It drives me nuts. My daughter brought home a new one last night. Nice kid, but I have to do the routine every time. Handshake of death (I have XXXL Glove size), dead stare, and very few words. Normally by the third date they get the feeling back in their hands :). If they come back I know they are pretty decent. I am really blessed. I have a great daughter. She is wise beyond her 20 years. She sets them straight right from the git. Old school values and level headed. Don't know where she got it from, but thankful she is that way.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but I know fathers of daughtes can relate. Glad your daughters boyfriend rode with you. Now you are cool in his eyes. Don't underestimate my first sentence :joke:
bruno, sounds like you have a wonderful girl. Mine used too be that way.till she met him. she will turn 22 on the 25th and my granddaughter just turned one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts