M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ride 7/24 & 7/31

Taking a ride up towards Danbury either Saturday or Sunday. I am planning a route with plenty of twisties. Should be a fun trip and only about an hour from Greensboro. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Let me know if interested and what day works best for you. Will work out more details later this week depending on responses.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Taking a ride up towards Danbury either Saturday or Sunday. I am planning a route with plenty of twisties. Should be a fun trip and only about an hour from Greensboro. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Let me know if interested and what day works best for you. Will work out more details later this week depending on responses.
well you know I'm in:bigthumbsup: depending on the rain (i mean rain)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well you know I'm in:bigthumbsup: depending on the rain (i mean rain)
I will text or call Tim tomorrow a give him the heads up. Maybe you can call him also. He was at the beach this past weekend.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sat. looks like no rain
Saturday is good with me. Jglass may be able to make it saturday if we do it early enough. There will probably also be couple of other riders also (not 109's). Will you be riding up by yourself?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Saturday is good with me. Jglass may be able to make it saturday if we do it early enough. There will probably also be couple of other riders also (not 109's). Will you be riding up by yourself?
unless someone chimes in here from the area then I will be rolling alone

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bearcat and a couple of other riders are planning on leaving around 8:00 a.m. Saturday to meet at my house. PM Bearcat if you would like to meet-up and ride in with his gang.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Oh yeah! And a great ride! Thought I was at the dragon a couple of times! Went up to Dansbury lead by Nikeman and one of his friends that rode the hell out off that nine! I think we have competition for Lucky... LoL

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh yeah! And a great ride! Thought I was at the dragon a couple of times! Went up to Dansbury lead by Nikeman and one of his friends that rode the hell out off that nine! I think we have competition for Lucky... LoL
had a blast on our ride. got to do it again real soon!! maybe this weekend?? oh yeah, after we split up, ray and i went and jumped on the scooters. i hit 96mph on one road. we was actually passing cars on a 2 lane road with those things.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did yall make the Run ?
whats up rob? yeah, we had a great ride saturday. it was only 4 9's but we had a blast. some really good rodes about 45 minutes from the house. got to get up soon. the yellow and black looks sweet dude. can't wait to see it in person. take care - todd

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
had a blast on our ride. got to do it again real soon!! maybe this weekend??
I really wish I could have made the ride this weekend. I was just about to ask when you would be doing it again. If you do decide to do something this coming weekend (7/31), let me know. I have a free day until at least 2:00 and would like to do some riding. I would even be willing to come your way. Unless it looks like rain, then you can come my way:joke:. Get with my buddy and let me know. I might be able to get KD to ride over with me.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I really wish I could have made the ride this weekend. I was just about to ask when you would be doing it again. If you do decide to do something this coming weekend (7/31), let me know. I have a free day until at least 2:00 and would like to do some riding. I would even be willing to come your way. Unless it looks like rain, then you can come my way:joke:. Get with my buddy and let me know. I might be able to get KD to ride over with me.
That sounds good to me Keith. I would need to home by 3:00 so that should work out pretty good. Would you have to be back in Apex by 2 or head home by 2? Either way we should be able to ride 3 to 4 hours. I could meet you guys in Burlington and go from there. We can take the same or a similar route that we rode last weekend if that works for you. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
That sounds good to me Keith. I would need to home by 3:00 so that should work out pretty good. Would you have to be back in Apex by 2 or head home by 2? Either way we should be able to ride 3 to 4 hours. I could meet you guys in Burlington and go from there. We can take the same or a similar route that we rode last weekend if that works for you. Let me know.
count me in for Sat. If yall decide to ride that morning.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts