M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am leaving Wednesday morning (June 23rd).

If anyone wants to ride down, I will be leaving the Sheetz at 1300 East Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701-3104 at 8:30am on Wednesday the 23rd.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I am leaving Wednesday morning (June 23rd). I was thinking of leaving around 7 am. I was going to take
97 North to
100 West to
29 North
70 West to
340 South
and then hook on to 81 South.

I am planning on meeting Giddy up, BigPapa and Biker Grany. Anyone else want to hook up, drop me a PM or post it up on here.

See every one in less then 2 weeks.
Do you have a ETA

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ridin Down

Would like to trailer down and unload then ride with a group. Im thinking Wilkes-Barre , Carlisle or North. I could also haul 6 or so duffle bags in the bike trailer. Any groups leaving Wed? Rod

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
I'm headed out on Tuesday. I plan on taking the reckless abandon route... any 2-lane road that faces WSW. :evil: I hope to be there by Wednesday. :bigthumbsup: If anyone wants to tag along, you're welcome... but I'll be going a rather "spirited" pace with no sightseeing along the way. :eek: Are we there yet? :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,758 Posts
Would like to trailer down and unload then ride with a group. Im thinking Wilkes-Barre , Carlisle or North. I could also haul 6 or so duffle bags in the bike trailer. Any groups leaving Wed? Rod
I'm going to be meeting the NY crew in Harrisburg PA Wednesday, but I don't have details yet. I can PM you when I get 'em if you want...

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I'm headed out on Tuesday. I plan on taking the reckless abandon route... any 2-lane road that faces WSW. :evil: I hope to be there by Wednesday. :bigthumbsup: If anyone wants to tag along, you're welcome... but I'll be going a rather "spirited" pace with no sightseeing along the way. :eek: Are we there yet? :hot: :hot: :hot:
I wish I could go with ya, I have just enough peg to do that trip:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seems to be no interest so just sho up here if you want.

If anyone wants to ride down, I will be leaving the Sheetz at 1300 East Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701-3104 at 8:30am on Wednesday the 23rd.

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, just Pete. This MD chapter has DIED over the last year. Let's get it started back up.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The other site is m 1 0 9 t e c h.com.

with out the spaces

1 - 16 of 16 Posts