M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rode to the Caledon area to ride the Forks today, stopped by the badlands for some pics! Check out the new mods to my bike. Yes the helmet gets a lot of attention!

ITS THE NIMBUS! 1940's model

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Holy smokes. Batman bought a 9

·
Registered
940 Posts
Nice photos, you can't be all bad because you chose the same bike I did. Stephen King may want you to appear in his next film, that thing's kinda scary lookin. :evil:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
You look wicked with that helmet. "El Diablo" is what they would call you if you rode down into our neighbor to the south.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Do the fins on the Helmut do anything ? Ventilation ? Shoot out flairs to elude incoming missiles ? :joke: Inquiring minds want to know !

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,078 Posts
Nice pics Rico, and that helmet is badass bro! I bet it scares the kids. :D

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do the fins on the Helmut do anything ? Ventilation ? Shoot out flairs to elude incoming missiles ? :joke: Inquiring minds want to know !
Good question my friend! I saw a video of a guy riding a Kawasaki and he had the Speed Cretin (Green Version) So I asked him if he could tell me about wind resistance with the fins. He said he's been on the track with it and had absolutely no problems whatsoever.

So I bought the helmet and took it for a test ride on the highway, I had it up to 130kph and there was no indication at all that they were doing anything. It really doesn't feel like they are there at all, so really they are just cosmetic in the end and thats all I was expecting from it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts