M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went over to Rick's to help him unload his new scooters then we had to take them for a ride.

then went and took the other bikes around the lake

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Seriously did he really help?! :dontknow: Look at those cute little things, he should have been able to lift one off at a time.... OR did you really just want to ride one...? ;);)

·
Registered
3,367 Posts

Hey, didn't I just see you guys in Italy?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Those things are awesome lol! What size are they and what size do you need to go on the freeway? Was thinking about getting the wife one, she loathes shifting :/

·
Registered
721 Posts
I picked these up to give wife some experience on 2 wheels and I can ride with her, if she feels comfortable later I will get her a real bike.

These are 150cc not big enough for the hwy (you need 175) but big enough for the wife to learn on. :a18:

Those things are awesome lol! What size are they and what size do you need to go on the freeway? Was thinking about getting the wife one, she loathes shifting :/

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:drool:
I picked these up to give wife some experience on 2 wheels and I can ride with her, if she feels comfortable later I will get her a real bike.

These are 150cc not big enough for the hwy (you need 175) but big enough for the wife to learn on. :a18:
That's one way to get another bike. She can start with the Yamaha then you can find another

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
brings to mind the old joke:
Scooters are like fat women, they're both fun to ride until a friend sees you:joke:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Good lord Rick, Are you just trying to fill up that new shop or what? Did you manage to get your hands on one of those government bailouts??? :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts