M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just sold the 109 rice burner, i have now a brand new triumph its a bit better quality bike unlike the 109 just saying. happy riding.:clap2:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Not as fast too. And they don't have that nice fat rear tire.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
The Rocket III comes stock with a 250.
And will eat a 109 for lunch.
Don't have one, have a 06 109.
Still would like to have a Rocket III.
I almost test rode one of those a couple of weeks ago. I think I might try one out before the end of the summer. Not getting rid of the nine tho:evil:.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The 9 a rice burner!!!! Are you nuts??? :a20::a20::a20:The rocket III looks more like a chinese bike with a diesel engine and some plumber who decided to improvise the exhaust system. Chrome, but a plumber's work.
:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke: Good luck with your rockethree!
Here is the new version: Rocket-fo!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
hey guys just sold the 109 rice burner, i have now a brand new triumph its a bit better quality bike unlike the 109 just saying. happy riding.:clap2:
Depending on which one, I'll say :congrats:.
If it's the Rocket, then :bow:. Great bike: the only one that was in the running when I was looking at buying the 9

If it's any triumph, besides a T'bird, then :p. They do build some nice ones!

If it's the farking T-bird, then lay back and have a cigarette, 'cos you just got shafted by Triumph's marketing department.:doh:

Enjoy your day. :D

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:congrats: A nice bike i'm sure but you insulted my 109....shame on you.
+1

O K don't let the door hit you on the way out
+1

:congrats:eek:n the new bike.

I just do not understand why you had to insult the bike you had and that we all still have.

We all have the same choices open to us and plenty of us are happy with our choice.

I have had a Triumph and loved it. I have had Hondas, Kawasakis and Harleys and loved them as well. Each make and model has its pluses and minuses, mostly relating to how you plan to use it.

No need to trash one bike to make yourself feel better about choosing another. Just admit that it fit your current needs better.

Enjoy and ride safe.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts