M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REVO EXHAUST Pics added

Just installed my Revo Exhaust by Rainey. Sounds Awsome. Well beyond what I expected. Deep Baise at idle and when you crack it open OMG.
Rainey Crafted and very good pipe for the 9 and he is a very responsive person, I have to say that because I flooded him with PMs for 3 weeks and he aswered every one of them.
I will take pics in a few days, for now here are 2 shots from my cell.

New Pics from Bear Mountain.. I love the sound of this setup.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Very nice Gallo, can't wait to see the rest of the pics.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just what I want.

Just installed my Revo Exhaust by Rainey. Sounds Awsome. Well beyond what I expected. Deep Baise at idle and when you crack it open OMG.
Rainey Crafted and very good pipe for the 9 and he is a very responsive person, I have to say that because I flooded him with PMs for 3 weeks and he aswered every one of them.
I will take pics in a few days, for now here are 2 shots from my cell.

Looking For an exhaust that is one of the nicer ones that I have seen can you post their contact detail

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,044 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
nice

looks good man :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: ..... get the new pics up soon. and let's hook up so i can hear them... be safe :congrats:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Looks great but need to see bigger and better pics :congrats:

:clap2:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
man, that looks good! I've been lusting after one of those but I'm not convinced it's worth it to switch from the velocity pro. If I was still stock I would be all over it.:bigthumbsup: I wish I could see and hear it in person.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sweet! Just the right length and nice and fat to match the rest of the bike. My favorite part is the exhaust tip design with the holes. Very nice!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the feedback guys, rode again today and still can't believe the sound. Now it may just be me but it also feels like she's pulling harder through the power band also. But I would say that even if I changed the grips. :joke:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts