M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to hold out and post this exhaust on my bike but I am just beyond geeked. Can't wait for them to get here. They powdercoated these with a crinkle coat. Rainey is truly a great guy to work with. He and I chatted on messenger and he kept me updated all through the process. They a bit pricey but from the pics..well worth the wait! Tell me what you think! I truly believe my pipe whoring, whoremonger days are over....I have found the "one"

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Oh hells ya! That's SWEET! Very different, way to go :#1:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
You're gonna love the pipe! I have the chrome version of the Cannon 5 and not 1 complaint about it. It has great looks, sound and you will feel an increase in power. The crinkle finish looks very nice.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I like it. A buddy of mine did his C90 tank, side covers & fenders in crinkle black and it looked really good. Definitely post pics when they're on your bike.........................as if your not going to. :joke:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That looks really good. I love the finish, it is similar to the wheels on my car. Can't wait to hear and see it in person.
It is a look I have seen and really like so I'm pleased. I"m so ready to ride..I may be riding your way to get some reps...

I like it. A buddy of mine did his C90 tank, side covers & fenders in crinkle black and it looked really good. Definitely post pics when they're on your bike.........................as if your not going to. :joke:
Pics coming as this nears completion...but I'm sooooo ready to ride

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
can't wait to hear from you once you install it on the bike. i bet that subwoofer sound is outrageous. hopefully we can meet up some time this riding season and i can hear that thing in person. :bigthumbsup:

i think i will be pulling the trigger on that pipe for a winter mod. :evil:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Price

a few PM's on price; 1450 including crinkle coat and shipping from Taiwan. Check out ebay because he has different prices for different options. I chose the complete package all I wanted to do was bolt and go! Also the shipping was crazy

·
Registered
899 Posts
I friend of mine came over with his REVO to get it measured, it sure looks good and have this deep masculine sound, much deeper then my RAW pipe, it sounded even deeper then Road Burner Velocity. :bigthumbsup:

In Sweden we have this bi-yearly inspection, when checking brakes etc. and we are not allowed to have pipes that goes above 102 dB (a) measured 2 feet away from the tip at 3500 rpm.

RAW measured 108 dB and REVO 112 dB :doorag:

The build quality looked good as well, this is the only pipe I would even consider swapping my RAW with. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.