M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have revco passenger floor boards. Ugh my gal keeps leaving pounds of shoe material on my pipes. Wanted to see some close ups and if you have the relocator arms let me know. just dont know if these will work with the corbin bags. take some close up shots of the mount and location. thanks

David

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
You talking about these ?

If so I have them with the relocate pegs. I had to get them because the stock pegs had no room with the throw over bags.Pretty sure you'll need them with your hard bags. With some after market exhaust you can lower the boards a tad but not with the stock exhaust. I had to do a little grinding on the relocator on the right side because it was hitting the exhaust.

Expensive but nice investment. The wife loves them when she rides.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I bought those, They're still in the box and haven't tried them on yet. But the quality appears to be exellent

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just got some last week. My wife hated the original pegs because her feet were so high that it hurt her hips and knees. I got them on, but have'nt had her out yet. I also got the relocation arms. It seems like they will be what she wants. They look very well made. $358 for the boards, relocation kit, and shipping.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i saw they are expensive and was trying to go a different route but there are no adapters available for the kury stuff. the problem I think i will run into is with the corbin bags you have to use the right stock peg on the left and th left on the right , as the brakets used to hold the bags on relocate the peg foward an inch or two and in the oppisite direction. called but they cant garuntee they will fit.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Bet that bike would look nice with a set of duals on it. Maybe you could figure out how to run the top pipe under the bike and mount it up as duals. That is what I have been thinking about. Have a muffler shop cut off the flange where it splits and bend me up some pieces of pipe to go to the other side and then hook my new pipes on. Of course I would just dump the stock mufflers and then use some Harley style slip ons. Still keep the set and the cat for smog. And still have the Raw for going fast. Best of both worlds. More room for feet.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I just got some last week. My wife hated the original pegs because her feet were so high that it hurt her hips and knees. I got them on, but have'nt had her out yet. I also got the relocation arms. It seems like they will be what she wants. They look very well made. $358 for the boards, relocation kit, and shipping.
:agree:

So, after I installed them, she sat on it (to be fair, I haven't had her out yet for a longer-term definitive test ride...too busy modding!! :doorag:)

She said she didn't feel a difference and as I looked, the relo bracket doesn't seem to move them forward very much , certainly not the 4" it claims!

Time will tell if it was worth the $$.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
:agree:

So, after I installed them, she sat on it (to be fair, I haven't had her out yet for a longer-term definitive test ride...too busy modding!! :doorag:)

She said she didn't feel a difference and as I looked, the relo bracket doesn't seem to move them forward very much , certainly not the 4" it claims!

Time will tell if it was worth the $$.
If you have an after market exhaust like the side burner you can pivot them down.

Look at 47steelers bike in the link.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107370

1 - 9 of 9 Posts