M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to put my prayers out to a friend of mine's family. 20 Year retired Marine GySgt. I wish I knew who he was there with, they deserve the stone throwing treatment. Police found his lifeless body close to his bike with a broken neck. Some sort of bike accident, no details. He left here (Oceanside, Ca) friday with two friends. The police found his friends phone number in his phone to see who or if he had family, his daughter came today to pick up his Dress Blues, so sad. 20 years of his life to his country to go like this. Semper Fi and see you on the other side.:pray:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Retired Marine Dies at Sturgis

:pray:Just wanted to put my prayers out to a friend of mine's family. 20 Year retired Marine GySgt. I wish I knew who he was there with, they deserve the stone throwing treatment. Police found his lifeless body close to his bike with a broken neck. Some sort of bike accident, no details. He left here (Oceanside, Ca) friday with two friends. The police found his friends phone number in his phone to see who or if he had family, his daughter came today to pick up his Dress Blues, so sad. 20 years of his life to his country to go like this. Semper Fi and see you on the other side.:pray:

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for them..

·
Registered
214 Posts
My prayers go out to him and his family, sucks his friends weren't around. They will live with that forever

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
That is really a shame. Prayers sent to his family and friends.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Damn, it is stories like these that I dislike the most. I pray that God provide his family with the strength needed during this very difficult time and may his soul rest in peace :pray:.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
Always sad to read about these things. I will keep his family and friends in my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
the wrecks this year in Sturgis has been horrible. I lost a friend today. They had a blow out on the rear tire on their way back home. SO,SO sad. Her Daughter gets married in 1 month. Sucks. Slow down,pay attention.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just wanted to put my prayers out to a friend of mine's family. 20 Year retired Marine GySgt. I wish I knew who he was there with, they deserve the stone throwing treatment. Police found his lifeless body close to his bike with a broken neck. Some sort of bike accident, no details. He left here (Oceanside, Ca) friday with two friends. The police found his friends phone number in his phone to see who or if he had family, his daughter came today to pick up his Dress Blues, so sad. 20 years of his life to his country to go like this. Semper Fi and see you on the other side.:pray:
Do You happen to know the Marines name by chance, I have a number of friends near the Camp Pendleton area. I was stationed out there myself as an instructor at the School of Infantry. I hate to hear aboard the lose of anyone especially a felow Marine.

My thoughts go out to his family and let's hope that there was no foul play in involved. :pray:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was in the Marine Corps for 13 yrs and I must say it makes me sick to know that someone would just leave a fallen rider on the side or the rode. I only hope the GySgt is in heaven now quarding the gates!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Prayers sent from California.
Semper Fi

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY AND FREINDS!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GySgt's name was Timothy Dollinger

His name was (GySgt Retired) Timothy Dollinger

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
My thoughts go out to the family.

As for the friends, from your statement, you make it sound like they were responsible for his actions. If he was in an accident, my guess is that he rode off alone. How can you say that they should be held in any way responsible? Perhaps you'd like to rethink your position on that.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts