M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm happy to report that the issue between METCRUZE and me was, in the end, a misunderstanding.

I received my seat/sissy bar from Garry and the workmanship is top drawer. I recommend him to anyone who, like me, wanted an all-in-one unit that you swapped out entirely when you put the solo cowl back on.

I also want to apologize to Garry for any grief or embarassment this whole issue caused him. The original post has been pulled, as promised.

Having said all that, could this misunderstanding have been avoided in the first place? Yes, very easily -  had I been informed, up front when I first placed the order, that the charge would appear on my card as coming from KASSADALE, I would not have suspected my card number had been stolen when I called my credit card company.

Garry, if you'll allow me to make a couple of suggestions:

1. tell customers up front that the charge will appear on their card from KASSADALE.

2. consider opening a new credit card account for METCRUSE so 1. won't be necessary.

3. consider a PayPal account to facilitate overseas payments.

Again, Garry makes a great product, he came through on everything he said he'd do and I hope everyone who had considered his product, will continue to do so. I would like to think this issue is now closed - I hope everyone else will too.   

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Can we get some pics??? Has anyone else done this with Metcruze?

Do you think it is as sturdy as the ones that will mount to the fenders? My fear is that over time it may lean/bend back....

Sledzep

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sledzep01 said:
Can we get some pics??? Has anyone else done this with Metcruze?

Do you think it is as sturdy as the ones that will mount to the fenders? My fear is that over time it may lean/bend back....

Sledzep
No pic's yet - I'm out of town for a couple of days but will try to post some this weekend.

Any bending would be in the seat pan itself because the rack looks like it's 3/8, maybe 7/16 inch solid rod - sorry, going from memory on the diameters.

·
Registered
155 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Felix T Cat said:
Did it really only come to $266 USD with all shipping and insurance ?
USD$315 but I got the one with the luggage rack. Freight down was $82 approx.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'd also like to add nothing of value, just say that;

if, on this board, a member talks about something changed externally and physically on the bike, the post better come with some pics, or the poster will be asked several times.

The 4 P's:

please post pics with posts

;)

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I will chime in here I'm with JR . I was also critical of Garry but did state at the end of my comments that I hoped it was a misunderstanding and that everything would work out in Garry's favor. It appears that is the case and Garry was not at fault. But he was out of line throwing names around and insulting people. A businessman should have more sense than that. I'm sure Garry won't care but I will not be using his services based on his conduct. I was ready to send my seat to him because of the outstanding work he does. I am sure I will find someone else to do the job and if not oh well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts