M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday, Ladies & Gentelmen

Finally received my black 109 yesterday afternoon, fitted with 260 Mets, have JSD-3 to fit after running in so I can gauge the difference and rifle windscreen + breakaway cruse control, on it's way from the great US of A.  Traditional type of guy, in regards to running in by the book.  BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF took it up to 200kph just for a bit, ( :cop: cops are pretty hot on speeding here !! :cop: )
  :eek: WOW :eek: "THE POWER AND THE GLORY" I am Stoked !!! :D :D :D  and the METS, on green tyres through the ranges,
"stick like shit to a blanket" you know what I mean, and they aren't even scrubbed in yet !!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET .

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:
:beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3:

The only accessory I need for comfort are some 2" Risers as I like to sit back, last bike was a V-STAR top trade in WOO-HOO !!!!!

THANKS GUY'S for all the info posted,will keep in touch when the bikes in the garage (That Won't be Often) HA HA

LAMONSTER GREAT SITE, CHEERS   :beer3:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
welcome aboard and I guess the mods have begun! I have always favored metzlers too but they usually need a bit of warm up before you hit the curves but after a couple miles they do stick like stink! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
BLACK IS FASTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! From one NEWBE to another...WELCOME!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OOPS !!
Spell check is good, but not that good ! LOL ::) :D

cbxer55 said:
You will love your new ride!
And NO, we do not resent you!
We never resent recent members!

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.