M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed PCIII and Ultra Flow air kits this morning - quality stuff.

Thanks to JR for the "stocker upgrade" map - bike runs strong!

here is a an additional attempt to repost the Ultr Flow pics - sorry for the first mistake .. I was in a hurry to go and ride ...

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
DAYUMN! That is the Sheet! Please direct me to a parts list and maybe a how-to on what you did you make this. I have seen the other air mods that use an angled piece and a smaller filter for the drain or breather hose or whatever that smaller hose is, but I like your setup the best. That has to breathe as good as the Big Air kit, and at a fraction of the cost.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thats what I'm going with as soon as I can get the black covers instead of chrome, they told me no black for a couple more weeks :verymad:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Medic1210 said:
DAYUMN! That is the Sheet! Please direct me to a parts list and maybe a how-to on what you did you make this. I have seen the other air mods that use an angled piece and a smaller filter for the drain or breather hose or whatever that smaller hose is, but I like your setup the best. That has to breathe as good as the Big Air kit, and at a fraction of the cost.
Sorry Medic - it's not home made - it;s the Ultra Flow kit from Extreme Revolution ... $425..

http//extremerevolution.com

It's quality stuff ... kit includes molded/injection sub-air boxes behind the filters, quality chrome cover plates, and K&N filters. Simple install - takes about 30 minutes.

I assume the air flow is good - you can hear the engine sucking the air - sounds really cool.

It's expensive - but the fit is perfect and provides very clean simple look.

Now waiting on V&H to come out with some pipes!!!!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I think that is the best looking option yet, any idea what other cover options they are going to have? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
EAGLEFAN67 said:
Everything looks good !

Where did you get your lenses...I want some bad , I'm tired of oranges.
Clear Alternatives - can't remember how much ... but they were pretty inexpensive. Then purchase some bulbs at the auto parts store with the silver coating - I like them too.

Now I want the clear brake light lense!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
itsthatfast said:
Does anybody remember the post "$425 Air-KIt" and all the negative posts to it? How much is the Big-Air?
I really don't give a hoot about all the those BS posts about the Ultra Flow product, the company owner, etc.

All I know is the product is top notch - I think it looks great with clean simple lines ... To each their own. Take care.

·
Registered
443 Posts
That 's way cool! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HalGreenlee said:
Those are the first good pics I have seen of a Red M109. It really looks good.
Thanks - I have been riding since I was a kid and have had many different bike over the years. Currently in addition to the 109, I have an '05 Busa and Honda ST1300 in my garage. All my bikes have primarily been black - love the color black.

But the RED 109 is absolutely beautiful - the pics don't really do it justice. It's amazing how with every outing I get compliments on this bike. Today, I was at Strokers Ice House in Dallas - owned by Rick Fairless the custom bike builder in Dallas - there were about 100+ Harley's, customs, and a few metrics there today - I had many people looking at the RED 109 and/or complimenting it.

What a bike!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Those are the first good pics I have seen of a Red M109. It really looks good.
Hal,

I must agree with you, That bike does look sharp. Too bad the red 109's arent as quick as the black 109's or for that matter any other color!!!! :joke: :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

G

·
RED... Nice!!! :bigthumbsup:

Now some chrome wheels, debadging, and lowering bones and will look like my bike in some months... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
It all looks good!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts