M109 Rider Forums banner

I would like a...

• Replicator that comes powdercoated to match the front.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replicator wheel that is polished and I will polish my front.

• Replicator that is chromed and I will chrome my front.

• custom wheels front and back.

• smoothie on the rear and I'll polish my front.

• chrome smoothie and I will chrome my front

• better job so I could buy a 280.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a lot of ways to go on these wheels and I would like to hear from you guys as far as what you might think you would like.
The Replicator will look like a stock wheel so you can save some money by using this wheel instead of buying custom wheels front and back. We will have a wheel set that matches the front rotor if you want custom front and back. I'm just tring to get an idea of what your plans are. If your going to keep your stock wheels that's cool too. ;)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Yep....Good Job ! All the info , ideas , sure makes this board woth while....not to mention the conversation.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i'm kinda confused here. is this about the 280 kit? or, are you going to offer stock sized custom wheels that look different?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
phaed said:
i'm kinda confused here. is this about the 280 kit? or, are you going to offer stock sized custom wheels that look different?
This is 280 but we can cut stock size wheels too. 8)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
cool. i'd prefer a stock look, with chrome on rear, i'll chrome the front. the stock wheels really look good and match the bike imo, they are just missing the chrome.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Lamonster,
You are the man. Set me up with a chrome rear. My problem is I live in South Florida and won't have down time in the winter to get the front chromed. Do I have to buy a front fron you too???

·
Registered
849 Posts
Can I change my poll vote to color matched to the front. With Maniacs' mod on the timing, I may actually get more serious about wider rubber.
Jer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts