M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im sittin here thinkin about replacing the peg feelers with something more durable and I came across these......

Anyone have any idea what size bolt would fit on these anyway?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Horseplay, I just replaced my Warrior ones with steel bolts. They last pretty long and they are only $0.25 each. I'd be willing to bet those ones you found are around $20. I go through them way too fast for that kind of money. I think in the two years I've owned my Warrior I've going through close to 20 sets of feelers and two sets of pegs from not changing out the feelers soon enough. Just a thought.

Oh yeah, and the steel still throws some really cool sparks too. My buddies love following me in the twisties because of the light show.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DFW_Warrior said:
Horseplay, I just replaced my Warrior ones with steel bolts. They last pretty long and they are only $0.25 each. I'd be willing to bet those ones you found are around $20. I go through them way too fast for that kind of money. I think in the two years I've owned my Warrior I've going through close to 20 sets of feelers and two sets of pegs from not changing out the feelers soon enough. Just a thought.

Oh yeah, and the steel still throws some really cool sparks too. My buddies love following me in the twisties because of the light show.
LOL...cool....maybe Ill just go that route

that tag line is sad...but pretty close to true for me :evil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts