M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to replace my kickstand with the one below from a M109 so what I would like to know will it work?

·
Registered
72 Posts
The 109 kickstand is a good deal shorter than the 90. I would think if you've lowered your rear 2" or more it shouldn't matter that wuch. If not you will have a dangerous lean angle when on the stand.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey semaiah, if you look close up to thawkm90 other post it looks like he has that stand,I am curious too, that stand and the levers to match :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

I love that kickstand with the lever too, just working on what Mods I would like to do in the winter season:hot:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Ozzy90

I sent thawk a message because about the kickstand but I also wanted to get those riser with the holds in them that the make for the M109, I could not believe that he had them on his bike, I PM thawk and will post whatever reply I get from him. those riser and kickstand is on my weather Mods also with the chrome wheel and new seat and levers I can't wait. So again thanks Ozzy90.
:drool::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reply From User thawk...

thawk reply: i got the kick stand from direct line parts.com its a m109 kick stand the risers from kewlmetal.com good luck put up a pic when done an thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Made a mistake about the sidestand. The 109 is the same length as the 90. The 109 I was looking at had an m50 sidestand on it(It had been lowered that much that he needed a much shorter stand).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts