M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The UPS man visited today and dropped off my second jacket! Opened the box to find a size 2XL and slipped it on and to my dismay it fits snugly. This jacket replaces a XL I returned three weeks ago. Suzuki has enclosed another UPS return shipping label and I'm going to be returning the 2XL.
The Jacket Return Form which was in the box has some rather confusing sizing info:

Small Medium Large XL

XXL (2X) XXXL (3X) XXXXL (4X) XXXXXL (5X)

The XL I first returned is not even listed????

I'm 6' 2" and 245 lbs. so I guess I'll try a Large XXXXL (4X) and see if I can pick a winning number on my third try :( :eek: :( :eek: :( :eek:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
My replacement jacket arrived today. I previously returned my 4X for a 5X. I received an XL??????????????????????? SO I have returned the XL for I hope a 5X! :doorag:

·
Registered
256 Posts
the jacket i got was an xl...........which all other jackets i have that size fits just fine..
but this one fits snug... :redfaced:....the sizing does run small on these jackets, dont they? 

tc

·
Registered
326 Posts
bob109 said:
The Jacket Return Form which was in the box has some rather confusing sizing info:

Small Medium Large XL

XXL (2X) XXXL (3X) XXXXL (4X) XXXXXL (5X)

The XL I first returned is not even listed????
Yes it is, Located right above the 5X one, it's two lines of options.... :joke:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I too ordered a 4XL and will probably be disappointed.

I did check the size chart, but 5XL was not an option at the end of May when I ordered mine.

Hopefully the jacket comes soon, so I can get it back to them ASAP for the 5XL.

BTW - I'm 5'10, 280 so from what everyone has said thus far, i know this jacket wont fit.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Though I don't have one   :verymad:

I believe these are your choices.....

Small             Medium           Large             XL            XXL (2X)       XXXL (3X)       XXXXL (4X)     XXXXXL (5X)
                                                       Extra Large
                                                             ::)

·
Registered
243 Posts
BigBen said:
I got my bike the last day of May, and STILL have not seen this jacket... what gives???
BB:

I f the dealer did not back date your purchase to April 30, 2006, you might not get one... The promotion was march through April 30th. Maybe they extended the date, but when I bought mine on May 2, the dealer changed the Invoice to April 30, so I could get the jacket...:dontknow: :dontknow:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was told yesterday that Suzuki put out a flyer to the dealership's that the dates were extended. I have'nt been able to confirm it yet. But we'll see. Bought mine in July. If anyone know for sure let me know. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just a heads up on the jackets. I bought my bike in April, got my jacket in june, and it was a little tight when i first got it, but it has definately "broken in". It has loosened up, and fits much better now than it did when i first got it.

G

·
ppridgen1 said:
my god ..............is the web site still up for this thing.........the size and hight and weight chart is just one click away from the order page..........did anyone click on the size/wieght/hieght chart or was it just me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
Yes, I clicked on it. The size chart is %^^$#* up. If a normal person would've made up the size chart then a 3x would fit perfectly. But since some minimum wage moron made the chart up the 4x won't fit and I'd be willing to bet that the 5x wouldn't either. I'm not wasting my time sending it back. It can sit on Ebay and if it doesn't sell there then it will sit in my closet. This whole jacket ordeal has gotta be one of the biggest marketing fiascos in history. At least the bike is good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts