M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody on the list going to the Reno/Spark toy run Dec 9th?
I thought it might be cool to get some of the local 109's together and make the run.
Any takers?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Re: Reno/Sparks toy run

Fencer said:
Is anybody on the list going to the Reno/Spark toy run Dec 9th?
I thought it might be cool to get some of the local 109's together and make the run.
Any takers?
Let me know some details. I am in if it isn't snowing

·
Registered
443 Posts

I'll be there! Look for a BURPLE 109 with a Rifle shield on it and a tail pack on the back rest. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Cool :bigthumbsup:
Instead of trying to find each other at the event do you all want to meet up somewhere for breakfast?

·
Registered
443 Posts

I live in Sparks by the Sparks Marina. Any place is good to me. How about we come up with a few places to eat and go from there.

·
Registered
443 Posts

There is a Big Bear Diner across the street from Sierra Sids on McCarran Blvd. Or Kraigs on the same side as Sierra Sids down one more block. Just a thought.

·
Registered
386 Posts

veezer said:
There is a Big Bear Diner across the street from Sierra Sids on McCarran Blvd. Or Kraigs on the same side as Sierra Sids down one more block. Just a thought.
I was thinking the same - love that place!

·
Registered
890 Posts

Alright...you know afterwards the rest of us are expecting... :nopic:...just had to let you know...hahaha ride safe!

Devilish

·
Registered
443 Posts

Big Bear Diner, 8:00am. Sounds great to me! One more thing, let's try to get a head count to get a table for whoever shows up. :bigthumbsup: :2cool: See ya there!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

DevilishEyes109 said:
Alright...you know afterwards the rest of us are expecting... :nopic:...just had to let you know...hahaha ride safe!

Devilish
You bet I'll get pics

·
Registered
443 Posts

Toy Run is tomorrow. How are you guys feeling about the weather? :-\

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I'm watching the clouds come over the mountain as I write this. I not so worried about the cold (17* this morning)
it's the rain or snow. Unisys weather says it's only a chance of precip so....I think that I'm gonna count on going but If it's raining/snowing or the roads are wet in the morning I don't think it would be wise for me to try to go, I don't have any experience riding in the wet.
Do you want me to give you a call in the morning and go from there?

·
Registered
443 Posts

Sounds good, Fencer. I'll talk to you in the A.M.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts