M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've set my bike up to ride solo and now I want to remove the rear foot pegs. The left side is no problem but the right side has the bracket for the side cover built in.

Has anyone else taken thiers off? What are you using to hold the side cover on?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I bought a set of used rear pegs off ebay and cut the right peg off the bracket and just used the part of the bracket that holds the side cover on .
:agree:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ebay

I bought a set of used rear pegs off ebay and cut the right peg off the bracket and just used the part of the bracket that holds the side cover on .
I've seen them once in a while on ebay. How much did yours go for? Don't really want to make this one of my "major" projects.
Thx
R

·
Registered
407 Posts
i took mine off and dont remember the cover attached, i know the bracket is bolted behind the cover ???

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
m vs c

i took mine off and dont remember the cover attached, i know the bracket is bolted behind the cover ???

Maybe on the M the bracket is different:dontknow:

·
Registered
480 Posts
it is different. You are correct about the c having the tabs. The side cover does push into the bracket to attach. I just installed my dads floor boards on his C. The idea above is good. Cut it off. Or if you want to have it for future use see if you can find an extra bracket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts