M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep,

It's true my So-Cal 9ers. Ok fine you northern bunch too.

My wife and I are relocating to Georgia, Just got final word yesterday.

We should be here until first of September.

Thanks for all the great rides and new friends. :beer3:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Wow, I though you had kind of dodged that bullet. Well good luck in your new endeavors. I was a treat to ride with you and the misses.

I guess i sympathize with you going back there right now with the hot weather, but then again, you really are transplants from back/down there, so you should probably be used to it.

Good luck my friend :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I will miss you & Dawn Bro...

Well you will be close to back home & I see you already have some new niner's to ride with once you get settled in. I hope everything works out well... I believe it will. Maybe we can get a fair well ride in B4 you go. My rear tire needs replacement B4 any more long rides, got 2 make it happen petty quick now.
Later brother, and God's speed...:doorag:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
What part? I am in marietta Look me up when you arrive . Alot of great guys are close by !
We are moving to Alpheretta area. Looking at Cumming area, somthing near the lake.

thanks guys. We have thourghly enjoyed our stay out here. Wayne, next time you fly into Atlanta give me a call.

Steve as far as riding goes. If I can find the time. we got a go ahead and it has been non stop whirl wind of crap.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Welcome back to Georgia! When You get settled we'll have to go for a ride. I'm just up the road from you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome back to Georgia! When You get settled we'll have to go for a ride. I'm just up the road from you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
SETTLED HELL. WANT TO HELP ME UNPACK... LOL

I'm trailering my bike, not waiting on furnature. Will be riding as soon as we hit the state line... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Dam it! I never got a chance to meet you face to face.:mad:

Hope your move goes well, and I know you'll get plenty of great rides in with the GA bunch.

Best of luck to you brother.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Make sure and put something up on the Georgia forums when you can. There are LOTS of guys around here that ride; a few even live in that exact same area. I usually hit the Georgia mountains every other Saturday.....would love some more company. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Movers & Shakers... fo sho!!

Well guys, ur really leaving us? What the heck :joke:. You are a great couple, & the next chapter of your journey will be filled with adventure, I'm sure. I've had a blast riding with you both. We've cruised the coast, blasted Ortega Hwy, hit Cooks Corner, & Hell's Kitchen... Ahhhh, the American dream:clap2:. We've twisted the mountains of So Cal, including the most dangerous turf in the State > Angeles Crest Hwy. Hosted ur cute li'l southern friend on a ride to Big Bear Lake, Lake Arrowhead, and Silverwood Lake-all on the same day! Thanks for being u. Journey Well, Vic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts