M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow 9ers.

Just a heads up, the wife and I are moving home.
She was raised in SC and me in Bama. We relocated to So-Cal with her job and now they are throwing us into the lions den with you bunch. :joke:

We are Very active riders, (31000 miles) on my 07 WHITE 9. and we are looking to hit the roads with you guys.

We are moving to the Alpheretta area and looking to buy near the lake... Cumming are or such. fyi. :D

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Hello my fellow 9ers.

She was raised in SC and me in Bama. We relocated to So-Cal with her job and now they are throwing us into the lions den with you bunch. :joke:

We are Very active riders, (31000 miles) on my 07 WHITE 9. and we are looking to hit the roads with you guys.

We are moving to the Alpheretta area and looking to buy near the lake... Cumming are or such. fyi. :D
:welcome: So when are you guys expected to move this way?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We should be headding across country the week 9/06. Hopefully settles and unpacked and riding the 20th.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I'm finished unpacking, sure... Lots of work ahead though.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well we made it. The last of our stuff will be delivered Thursday..
Missing my gloves and jacket.

Going to ride anyway,

We moved in north cumming area.

Not a bad drive.... :swear::barf::cus: I love 400 south in the morning.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Glad you are settled in; you missed a good ride, bro. Check out the "Draggin' on the Dragon" pics in the pictures section of the boards.

Looking forward to meeting/riding with you! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Glad you are settled in; you missed a good ride, bro. Check out the "Draggin' on the Dragon" pics in the pictures section of the boards.

Looking forward to meeting/riding with you! :bigthumbsup:
What he said.

Welcome Back

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I found my keyboard... YEA... although my full face didn't survive the trip. Something OR some one dropped it or somthing on it...
Funny.. when dad is pissed no one steps up and admits to anything... :eek:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hello my fellow 9ers.

Small world, I just came back from Cumming GA, where I loaded a moving van and drove with my brother-in-law back to my house in So, Cal. and when i flew in to Atlanta, I stayed at a hotel in Alpheretta one nite then the next day loaded and go

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks, You are a good bunch of people...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts