M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Had my Kury rear LED small bullets on the reflector mount with a formed bracket. I moved them to the rear with a small flat bracket. It made out of .09 thk stainless (I painted them flat black so they wouldn't be seen). All that is needed is to drill a couple of holes behind the struts. I think that they look much better here and can be seen better, even though they don't stick out much. What do you all think.

·
Registered
665 Posts
z4woo,I mounted mine(stock lights) in the same hole that the reflectors were in. It moves them up the rail a little farther. Both ways look good! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I originally mounted them where the reflector mount was, and made some formed offset brackets, I figured that this would be easier because most people don't have access to a brake (bending machine), it just a flat piece of sheetmetal, which can be shaped with a hacksaw or grinder.
The chrome driveshaft cover is actually a piece for the C90 that a local dealer had in stock.

·
Registered
600 Posts
They look nice closer to the rear like that :doorag: I have mine mounted to the reflector brackets, too, to keep them out of the way when I use saddle bags. I may end up doing like you did, though. They are definitely more visible there :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I forgot to mention that I used button head allen screws because there isn't much room behind the struts. I originally used a regular hex bolt, but the struts didn't tighten up because the hex head was hitting the strut.

·
Registered
82 Posts
z4woo said:
Where did you get that plate cover? :bigthumbsup: I could use that on my GSXR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts