M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has any one received there relays from lights4tail? Placed a order 3-18-10 and no response. Email them to see if it shipped and no reply.Went to web site and emailed them from there no reply.Money has been with drawn but i still havent recevied a tracking #. Anyone who has recieve one in U.S. let me know how service was. Also any one who can call internation please call and ask for my status on mu order ebay id is derrick9377.Thank for looking

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I just orders one about the same time as you but haven`t heard anything but it has only been a week so I will give alittle more time!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
That was me,I got it on fifth day from ordering.
My bike is still all apart,so it is not installed yet,but I wish the thing came with some instructions instead of the Eastern candy!
Honestly,I have no clue where this thing should plug in,so if anybody can throw me a bone here,I would really appreciate it!

·
Radio Active Member
22,664 Posts
That was me,I got it on fifth day from ordering.
My bike is still all apart,so it is not installed yet,but I wish the thing came with some instructions instead of the Eastern candy!
Honestly,I have no clue where this thing should plug in,so if anybody can throw me a bone here,I would really appreciate it!
It's in front of the battery box and below the frame rails. If you pull either side cover off you can see it, it's a black box that is in a cluster with 3 or 4 others. It's the highest one in the cluster. Easiest to see and get to if you pull the left side cover off.

If you have a service manual, it's shown on pages 10-6 and 10-41. It's called the side stand/turn signal relay. If you activate the turn signals you should feel it ticking.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
It's in front of the battery box and below the frame rails. If you pull either side cover off you can see it, it's a black box that is in a cluster with 3 or 4 others. It's the highest one in the cluster. Easiest to see and get to if you pull the left side cover off.

If you have a service manual, it's shown on pages 10-6 and 10-41. It's called the side stand/turn signal relay. If you activate the turn signals you should feel it ticking.
You are DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got an email!!!

they claim they sent it out the 25 of March and stated it should be here soon, ill be waiting..

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Received mine today, had to go to the PO to sign for it. Looks like the picture, have not installed yet as I will be getting LED signals at some point. Anyone else installed them and tried them out yet?????

·
Registered
602 Posts
I ordered one for the B-King a little while ago, it got caught up in customs for a bit, then the post office held it (wouldn't leave at my apt) until I could pick it up...

took about 3 weeks to get here, but works as advertised.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts