M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this update from Reevu, the company that makes helmets with the rear view mirror system built in...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the huge demand created here in Europe, we do not have distribution in the USA yet. We are going through the preliminary tests for the DOT and should have the full certification this year hopefully around September. We will then be able to put distribution in place and introduce the helmets into the US market. We can not sell into the States without it.

The helmet is available in sizes XS to XXL in Black Metal/Matte, Silver, Grey and White. There are also coloured visors available Smoked and Mercurised Silver, Blue and Red, with matching rear screens
They retail for around 400 Euros in Europe, we hope that it will cost no more than $400-450 when it lands in the States, but due to local taxes etc, will not know an exact price.

We have a mailing list to keep you updated of when the helmets are available in your country.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Right on, thanks for that update. I was wondering if we could get those here, that answers my question. Thanks!!

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
phaed: They retail for around 400 Euros in Europe,
Nope.
They retail for 500 € around here :eek: . At the current xchange course that is 637.53 USD!!!

I know it. I just oredered mine! :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Will definately be keeping my eye on this one :bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts