M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every Wednesday at Redline Pub and Grill in Spruce Grove Alberta there is a bike night. wings are $0.49 each and the beer is cold ...

address is 300ST. Matthew Ave

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm trying to make it out tonight ... check it out.

How about meeting at 6:30 at the Yellowhead Inn on 149 Street & Yellowhead, and then head out together?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wings

I would like to go but I would have to leave on Monday fron Ontario!!!!!!!!!!!:joke::joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
851 Posts
We made it out ... BiggerStretch, Asmodeus, and I ... plus my wife ... who I'm not sure is any closer to getting her bike license after realizing it automatically means you have to start posing for pictures on other guy's bikes :eek:

Honestly, pretty cool place ... sound of trains in the background ... a garage door for 'privileged' customers to ride right into the lounge ... and waitresses who know when to ignore Kevin's BS. Nice night on the deck.

And screw you guys ... I still like the Bud Light Lime ... :duck:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We made it out ... BiggerStretch, Asmodeus, and I ... plus my wife ... who I'm not sure is any closer to getting her bike license after realizing it automatically means you have to start posing for pictures on other guy's bikes :eek:

Honestly, pretty cool place ... sound of trains in the background ... a garage door for 'privileged' customers to ride right into the lounge ... and waitresses who know when to ignore Kevin's BS. Nice night on the deck.

she wasn't ignoring me when things slowed down , she actualy suggested next time I should bring a spare helmet for her .... actually so did the other girls at the next pub we stopped at ..... and whats wrong with getting a girl to pose on your bike ?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bud Light Lime is ******* pantie remover ,The chicks love it ...
I don't think any of us guys want to see you in your panties so I guess you can drink the stuff , we just may have to sit at another table .

And back to that waitress .... could bounce a quarter off her butt and get change back ..... that girl unfortunately will definitely have back problems when she gets older ...... till then I will leave you all with two words.....

MOTOR BOAT

·
Registered
851 Posts
she wasn't ignoring me when things slowed down , she actualy suggested next time I should bring a spare helmet for her .... actually so did the other girls at the next pub we stopped at ..... and whats wrong with getting a girl to pose on your bike ?
Nothing's wrong with it ... just the wife doesn't see herself sprawled over someone else's bike anytime soon. I don't think she's even seen your pic of Michelle on my bike, come to think of it :D

Nice pic ... must have been at BeerHunters, I would have noticed her if she'd been at Redline :bow:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nothing's wrong with it ... just the wife doesn't see herself sprawled over someone else's bike anytime soon. I don't think she's even seen your pic of Michelle on my bike, come to think of it :D

Nice pic ... must have been at BeerHunters, I would have noticed her if she'd been at Redline :bow:
For the record I asked the waitress for a pic on my bike , not your wife ...

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm out for tonight. Riding out east of Sherwood Park with a buddy.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK , so this Wed June the 2nd ..... meet at the gas station at the yellowhead hotel at 6:30 .....

Allytay1 , Asmodeus and I are in ...

Redline , then to beer hunters in the west end ...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK , so this Wed June the 2nd ..... meet at the gas station at the yellowhead hotel at 6:30 .....

Allytay1 , Asmodeus and I are in ...

Redline , then to beer hunters in the west end ...
looks like goldrush is in also .....

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
an option to riding out to redline is to go to the bike night at kailey's pub and stay in town ... we can discuss prior to leaving the hotel.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Anyone attempt to swim to Redline last night? I was free, but the weather wasn't cooperating out my way.

Summer can return any time now ...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyone attempt to swim to Redline last night? I was free, but the weather wasn't cooperating out my way.

Summer can return any time now ...
not I , was finishing up getting a crown installed in my mouth ....

Friday should be nice however Sat. will be perfect for a ride .....

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rain day decided to drill out my baffles :hot::hot::hot:
But I may want to gut them out
Save your stock pipes , you may want to put them back on if the bylaws get stupid ...

Asmodeus has a nice set of pipes for sale if you want something with some bark ... not his current set .... I think they are road burners .... probably get them for a good price as he is not useing them.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts