M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way home from work the other day and I saw a bike up ahead of me so I ran kinda hard to catch him and see what he was riding. I caught up with him at a red light and we were both first in line, he was riding a Yamaha Roadstar I think. It had the star on the side of the tank. I asked him how it was going and said something it being a nice day for riding. He asked me " Is that the big bad 109?" I know my big smile gave it away but I said " Oh Yeah". The next thing out of his mouth was " I don't want to drag race you, you go on ahead". I never said anything about racing nor did I rev my bike while we were there. I told him I wasn't trying to race I was just out for a ride. Of course when the light turned green I didn't hang around for any more conversation. I had to make sure his assumptions about the bike were true. :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ramskat, you must learn how to tame the beast you are scaring the sheets out a potential riding buddy.... lol

·
Registered
890 Posts
If you've been following that thread on the deseases we're afflicted with then you know you've just been "SHUNED" it happens a lot from those who have had ugh...encounters with the beast. Anyone who knows a little bit about this bike , (unless he's on a Rocket III or some crouch rocket) backs off...so they don't become Beast Fodder.... :bigthumbsup: ughhhh...good scare down :evil:Â :doorag:

Devilish

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=6571.0

·
Registered
665 Posts
You should have looked over at him and said"I bet YOU don't"! :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Cruise on Bye Baby, Cruise on Bye :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Anybody and everybody (ceptin the PO--lice) are subject to a nice green light launch.

Rembember that blue haired old lady in the Nova? her motor may be stroked !!! so race her !!! just for fun. :D

·
Registered
924 Posts
My buddy owns a Harley friendly bar in Sumner Wa. I race the fasted "regular" down there. He is know as hot rod. We went for a ride and all sitting @ a light, it turned green and SMOKED THEM. Gave Suzuki a Great rep from hard core Harley fans 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts