M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
If the red was available I would have chosen it over Burple myself.
Of all colors so far the Burple would still be second

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Red was my first choice when I got my bike.. Silver was my first for 06.. Couldn't get a red.. happily the helmet and bike are a perfect color match 8)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
So, Lamont... Who's ride is that? I really like the red, but I'm perfectly happy with my sleek black.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I would have loved to get a red one had they been available when I bought the black. This is the first street bike I've ever owned that wasn't some shade of red. My ZL1000 was black when I first bought it, but I very quickly started aquiring red parts for it until I had it all red also.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
went to the dealer here to check out the new red and white they got in stock. i was thinking i'd like the red much more than i did. it's just not a good color of red. the white i was even less impressed with. glad i've got my black.

btw, if anyone is shopping for either of those colors, the suzi dealer here in augusta, ga has em.

G

·
I guess after all this time I'll finally come clean. I really wanted black, but all I could get was the silver. The silver quickly grew on me and I wanted this bike so bad, I really didn't care what color I got. Now I love the silver. As soon as the red was released I fell in love with it even more than the black. When I finally saw it in person about three weeks ago I liked it even more. So, I am thinking of doing a paint scheme with the silver as my primary with black and red, that way I will have all three in there. :p

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just sat on a red one at the dealer. I like the shade of red. In the sun it looks great.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
HEY LAMONSTER :D Yes the RED is sweet I love mine and I get two or three complements every time i take it for a ride No Joke people really like it,I'm going for a Red and chrome only theme  :bigthumbsup: :doorag: It really looked good Following Hal And Mad Dog In Daytona even in the pictures at Sonny's you see the Red sticking out  :D  :bigthumbsup: Later Silentrider

I think the thing i like most about the Red other than the color it's self is that it shows the lines of the bike better,Black looks like one big piece to me,but the red you can see the different lines.IMHO

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
The new LE model is the only one that can hold a candle to RED IMHO :D :bigthumbsup: and if you put the same stipes on the Red I think it would look even better than the LE .

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
yea i seen a red one up close at a dealer and i did like it but me and red dont get along so i will stay as far away from red as i can get but it is a very nice looking bike

·
Registered
411 Posts
silentrider said:
It really looked good Following Hal And Mad Dog In Daytona even in the pictures at Sonny's you see the Red sticking out :D :bigthumbsup: Later Silentrider

Hey I have been known to get into a state of condition that I had no plan on whats going on around me but to be at Daytona and not even having a clue..................................... I think its time I dry out j/k of course, I´ll never get "dry" ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts