M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need your opinions, I have the opportunity to trade my red 07 with 14500 miles for a custom green 06 with 8000 miles. My red has a custom pipe and thats about it. The green has a ton of mods done to it already, you can see them in the picture. They will give me 7000 for mine and in return they want 8000 for the green one. Do you think it's worth it? :dontknow: I know it's my dime, but input is always welcome. :bigthumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the green right now, but it might grow on me. I would do it in a heartbeat because you wouldn't get over $6K for your bike currently and you would have a much better chance with a semi custom with fewer miles down the road. Good luck with your choice, but I say do it! :D

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
i say its worth it....and the green is unique for sure! and I like it... but its you that has to like it! ;)

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
I would swap for the green one just to get the mods and lower miles, then paint it red. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'd bite on it. Even without the paint job. for you to buy the aftermarket parts that I see in the pic. You would be over the $1000 mark. Plus that is a nice looking green

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
DO IT!!!!

If money isn't an issue I think you'd be stupid NOT to jump all over this trade!!

Personally I like the green... stands out from the rest which I love, you're getting more then a $1000 in mods alone plus lower miles.

In the end it's all on you brother!!

GL

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Not too crazy about the color... It could always be changed easily if you wish or you may leave it alone so you have a "one of a kind" type. I like the fact that the bike has already a bunch of mods saving you money on that aspect. For a lousy grand I'd do it. Good luck pal!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I love the color, but it needs a purple stripe on it! Maybe a white stripe too, and a little gold.

Seriously, don't really care what you do, but it sure looks like Kawasaki green to me. And a LOT of it!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Sounds like a good trade

However, green isn't a good bling color IMHO. You can always repaint it to red or any other color that you prefer to really bring out that bling. I know alot of folks really :drool: over blank. However I just purchased another new 2009 LE with 0 miles off the showroom floor for $10,549.00. :a18:

Hey guys, I need your opinions, I have the opportunity to trade my red 07 with 14500 miles for a custom green 06 with 8000 miles. My red has a custom pipe and thats about it. The green has a ton of mods done to it already, you can see them in the picture. They will give me 7000 for mine and in return they want 8000 for the green one. Do you think it's worth it? :dontknow: I know it's my dime, but input is always welcome. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
I think the green is sick. I would go for it!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Going green can not hurt - very unique color and sounds and looks like a good deal - good luck deciding :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
not to be negative nancey here but make sure that you SEE the bike in person before you buy it. there ahs been a scam bike flying around craigslist that looks very similar to that. just dont want to see you get ripped off.

if its a legit deal id say go for it. them over the summer we can meet between half way and go ride some.:bigthumbsup:

EDIT: im in KC BTW

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
would do it in a heat beat, there are several thousand extra mods on that bike, and I like the different color. on a side note did you do the morph exhaust your self?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
not to be negative nancey here but make sure that you SEE the bike in person before you buy it. there ahs been a scam bike flying around craigslist that looks very similar to that. just dont want to see you get ripped off.

if its a legit deal id say go for it. them over the summer we can meet between half way and go ride some.:bigthumbsup:

EDIT: im in KC BTW
now that you mention that, I too remember that add going around

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
that bike has been for sale on craigslist for a while, Im thinking the color is making it hard to sale.........

ask yourself why he would trade a custom with mods, for one with less mods and more miles? something is fishy

1 - 20 of 44 Posts