M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
I like it a lot !! something i would definetly consider doing. Looks clean!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had to wire in the little resistor thinghy and heat sink it to backside. The wiring is a little messy but will straighten it all out when I install one of LA;s tag mount.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Looks clean...I like...how about the front ? gotta match you know...also did you change the bulbs ?

Can we have a pic with them on to get a visual.

Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
Turn the key on and turn on the hazards. Then just take a bunch of pictures. If your digital has a delay, try to anticipate the cadance of the flasher to get one in the ON position.

-Tim

G

·
Looks good on your bike, but I don't like them there on mine. They were supposed to be mounted on the rear strut. I have'nt moved the front ones yet. I like them mounted on the fork rings for the upper tree. I need to locate some pictures of how to do it.

Luck, oldfart

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
BradBike said:
Had to wire in the little resistor thinghy and heat sink it to backside. The wiring is a little messy but will straighten it all out when I install one of LA;s tag mount.
I hope this means you are getting rid of that ugly plastic thingy on back?!? ;) I like the look of the lights though!! Thanks for the pics! :bigthumbsup:

G

·
you just gotta love that look. I did mine the same way earlier in the week and love them. Now if I could get further information on mounting them to triple tree I would be in heaven.

oldfart

1 - 11 of 11 Posts