M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone using these RAW Design "BullitZ" lights on a de-beavered setup? If so i would like your feed back on them and some pics would be great!!

Thanks

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Ask Hink or Big Papa. One of them had that set up and they sold them because they were not happy at all with the quality.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have them on my 109, pricey little suckers for what I got. They keep grounding out and blew fuses due to wires touching inside the units. Finally I took them apart and squirted some non conductive sealant around the bare wire ends to help with the problem. I think I have the problem fixed but if they give me anymore grief, I will go with different lights.
On the plus side, they look sharp and are bright as hell when they work.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Junk is an understatement on the quality of these. My first set was cracked. Second set was put back together wrong. Third set was given to Hink. Not sure if they ended up being ok for him. His first 2 sets had mold issues as well from what I can remember. If in fact the quality worked out well on them, they would be nice. However, for that price tag I would definitely go to another signal.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I have a set on the front. They look good. I got them from another member here. First thing I did was take them apart clean up, seal everything and install them. They have been working great. For what they cost new I would not buy them. I got a good deal on mine. I was thinking they came from Hink.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts