M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a side plate mount for the 90 also dropped it 2". With that said I need to remove the rear turn signals and show off the tire. After I add the Cobra pipes this weekend next is the 240. Anyway I can not find a cheap alternative. I was hoping the group might have some ideas like LED strips or something.

Cheapest thing I can find is the bullet blinkers and I need to get even cheaper since I've done so many other mods this month.

·
Registered
267 Posts
:agree: Turn signals are something you don't want to go cheap on. You can always wait until you can buy quality turn signals...something you will be happy with, not something you settle on.
yea, some of the cheap led strips look pretty bad (not badass) unless there hidden from view the way ixm did them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
these are flexible and i might re-do my signals for the 4th time with these :bigthumbsup:
http://www.radiantz.com/cart/index1.html?c6.html&1
so much cheaper than raw design.

I spoke with them on the phone yesterday to get some information. This is probably the route I will go, however I may try the Harbour Freight to see if I like it before waisting time and more money on the better ones.

4th time? What have you tried? Where are the spares?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i had these first

then i went with white led strip and hid them under the rear seat cowl,

then changed them to black led strip

gave the white ones to a friend with blue LE 9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts