M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and gals,

Just wondering how wide can I go on the rear tire of the 109 without modification?

Thanks!
Steve

G

·
A 250 dunnie will fit,but hamper handling abit....Most like the 260 metzler 880(9 7/8)...is is actaully smaller than the 250 dunlap elite 3(10.0")..Thats what I'm gonna go for... :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
:mad: Got on my bike this morning to go to work and as I pulled off it felt real sluggish. Took off again and same thing. Started mumbling dirty words to myself at this point. Got off to check my bike out and there it was!!!!! A roofing tack in my tire!!!! Dirty words starting flying out, Neighbors wife grabbed her daughter and ran inside. But I called Hal and ordered a Metz 260. Thanks for the info Hal!!!!!!!! I called my wife to tell her the bad news and that while I had the rim off I was going to use this as a good time to have my rims polished!!!!!!!! I'm just glad I work 24 hrs straight to let her cool off!!!! I will get pics when all is done so ya'll can see Mobile, Alabama's BADDEST 109!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I saw you looking kool on that 109 on irvington blb hwy a few weeks ago. Be aware there are 3 silver beasts in mobile, me,you and busby. email me @ [email protected] and we'll meet up and do some riding. And are you in law enforcement? If so with who. I am with Mobile Fire Rescue.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well that makes 4 109's in mobile to my knowledge. But I am so sorry to tell you that mine is the fastest!!! and yes we will ride soon..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts