608 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have them and they work perfectly. Easy off and on change of cowl to rear seat. You`l love them.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why do you think they wouldn't work? That is the whole reason i ordered them lol..... quick change from solo to taking my boys for a ride and back to solo.

I will let everyone know when my corbin back seat and backrest show up... if they don't work i will make a set that does and let everyone know how.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will have them on the cowl for a bit...depending on how quickly they are shipped. It will be 3-4 weeks on production of my corbin seat and back rest...then shipping time so will be atleast another month before i can test them on that.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It came in today... pretty fast shipping. Works perfectly with the hard cowl and stock rear seat.. it is a bit shorter then the stock bolts but i won't have my corbin rear for about 3 more weaks... so will update then.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Update- These worked perfectly for the rear cowl and stock rear seat.

They DO NOT work for the corbin rear seat. The way the seat is shaped, it does not leave enough room to fit this and be able to turn it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.