M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have rear brake update Zuki rep. called back  and stated no knowledge of problem but a replacement rotor was on it"s way. The guys at my shop took care of me the way I hoped and Zuki is standing  by their product.

·
Registered
775 Posts
good to hear; i've had good dealings with suzuki and my dealership so far. they're actually a really good company, in my opinion, with great products.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey I have been keeping an eye on my rear rotor as it has loosened and makes a ringing noise while moving the stationary bike. But why aren't the front rotors loose also?? JOHN

Mine got loose and stayed that way and have not gotton worse but it is loose.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I was surprised Suzuki used a floater on the rear. most all sport bikes use them on the front but you rarely see one on the rear. looks like the supplier of the rotor used some weak spring washers that go under the buttons on the rotor.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was told the original design on the brake system was off the GSX-R series and the 200lb weight difference could be the reason we have the issue, as long as they back the product with the support some of us have had the rest should feel good about buying Suzuki.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Got mine replaced two weeks ago. Had to wait a couple of weeks after I noticed the problem because parts were on back order. I was told Suzuki pulled all of the old stock and were waiting for new ones to correct the problem. I have been about 500 miles on the new one with no problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts