M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm struggling with rear license plate relocation and re-turnsignals.
Have tried some tiny black LED turn signals that can't be seen. Have some Kuryakin's on order. Will post pics of both as soon as they come.
If anyone can send close-ups of rear end alternatives I think we will all be grateful.
Thanks much,
Bradbike

·
Registered
74 Posts
the license plate bracket and and the plastic tail piece are all one piece. I cut it off flush with the tail piece section. You have to put tailpiece section back on because it keeps all the taillight wiring safe from water and debris.

·
Registered
164 Posts
BradBike said:
I'm struggling with rear license plate relocation and re-turnsignals.
Have tried some tiny black LED turn signals that can't be seen. Have some Kuryakin's on order. Will post pics of both as soon as they come.
If anyone can send close-ups of rear end alternatives I think we will all be grateful.
Thanks much,
Bradbike
I don't know if you got the small or large Kuryakyn LED turn signals on order, but the small ones are just too small for this big bike. I ordered the large ones. They are about the same size as stock. The only way to get large LEDS is to order the one's for the Harley. Part #2368 and 2369. I ordered the amber for my fronts and red for my rears (to go with the run/turn/brake controller). They come with saddle mounts but they don't need to be used. No pictures yet of mine, soon...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts