M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a post where someone wanted more options for rims. RAW Designs will make an "Ultra Hub" that allows an Harley wheel to be fitted to a shaft drive bike. It also allows the rotor to be moved to the shaft side. Here's there site:

www.metricfats.com

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Dang... A 360 on the 109..! I would hate to hear the price of that baby. Shouldn't have to worry about the bike rolling off the sidestand with that one mounted. Should be able to take the sidestand off all together.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the guy at the show two weeks ago said somwhere between $4K and $5K, but unlike Lamont's kit, it keeps the rear wheel centered. I think Lamont's kit just uses an offset hub and moves the wheel to one side. I could be wrong. But with this company you get just about a brand new rear end, swingarm and all. Don't get me wrong, I won't be plunking down that kind of coin for a 300 or 360 rear end unless I win the lotto.

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeah, met these guys in ocean city. they say that they have a test bike now and before daytona they should have a bunch of products out. spoke to there tech and have email address to keep in touch.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Should be interesting to see this develop, and the results.

did anyone see that big booty bagger in the tight fitting dress on that site? :yikes: :joke:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
GTBozak said:
Should be interesting to see this develop, and the results.

did anyone see that big booty bagger in the tight fitting dress on that site? :yikes: :joke:

That bike was in the current issue of one of the bike rags I read. I think it was Ride Metric Road Bike, but not 100% sure. That whole rear section raises up like a trunk to reveal the bags beneath.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Medic1210 said:
That bike was in the current issue of one of the bike rags I read. I think it was Ride Metric Road Bike, but not 100% sure. That whole rear section raises up like a trunk to reveal the bags beneath.
Sure is in that mag...I just bought it the other day....crazy lookin bike! ...I like the Aprilia RSV "chopper" in that mag even better :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just spoke to the guys yesterday and going to have a hub coming my way after bike week. Gonna do a 300 and and 21x3.5" front wheel....... yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
JasonZ said:
Just spoke to the guys yesterday and going to have a hub coming my way after bike week. Gonna do a 300 and and 21x3.5" front wheel....... yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Did they quote you a price? If so, do you mind saying what the damages are?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey JR.... going back and forth between a few of PMs new styles. The rear hub adatpter is $975.... and of course I'm going to have to fab up axle and brake stuff to get a Harley front wheel to work. But it should be sweet as can be.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts