Discussion Starter #4
Hi StitchsLoft
Do you know what adaptor can I use for this board
I'm looking to change the rear one
For the passenger

·
Registered
21 Posts
Kuryakyn does not make an adapter for the passenger for the M109R, a bit more expensive but you can go with the Cobra floorboards, those are what I have on the rear of my bike.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Kuryakyn does not make an adapter for the passenger for the M109R, a bit more expensive but you can go with the Cobra floorboards, those are what I have on the rear of my bike.
Theses your answer I guess! =) I not ridden many on the back only like twice!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are these boards easy to fit
And any pictures

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a idea can you make the rear bracket
Bigger so you could fit kuryakyn 8808 adaptor nto their

·
Registered
5,112 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
will this adaptor fit kuryakyn floorboards 4351
No, the 4351 needs the splined adapters, the 8822 does work on the M109R but they are tapered, not splined. For the 8822 tapered adapters to work you would need to find floorboards that use the tapered adapters.

·
Registered
29 Posts
KY-6774???

I have also been told KY doesn't make Splined adapters for the rear... That being said if you put the 9 in the filter this comes up as compatible... I ordered some in hope they fit. Ill keep you posted if it works... its a hail mary.... Its a also a "new" product, but doesn't have the 9 listed page below... it only when u use the filter it comes up Capture.jpg

·
Registered
428 Posts
Dar,

Did you check with Rivco ? I have them, the girlfriend love them and they come with the adapter if I remember well. Quality is there also.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[

Thank you
QUOTE=gino33;4003274]I have also been told KY doesn't make Splined adapters for the rear... That being said if you put the 9 in the filter this comes up as compatible... I ordered some in hope they fit. Ill keep you posted if it works... its a hail mary.... Its a also a "new" product, but doesn't have the 9 listed page below... it only when u use the filter it comes up View attachment 389356 [/QUOTE]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi everyone
Just been told they can't get hold of kuryakyn 6774
But good news they do a 6775 which is black in colour instead of chrome
Which the 6774 is
Hopefully this one will fit

Darren

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I have just ordered kuryakyn floorboards 4351,
Should be here by Wednesday.
You would have thought an adapter
Wouldn't be a problem to find

·
Registered
29 Posts
KY-6774

They worked!!! Kinda...

I purchased some washers and put them between the adapter and pin hole bracket. The KY-6774 are a little smaller then the width of the bracket so I had to install some spacers. Ill send a pic later today

1 - 20 of 31 Posts