M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having owned about every bike ever made Ive had alot of experience with tires. I recently rode an M109 with a Fat tire kit and WOW

THIS IS AWFUL,

Yeah it looks cool BUT

Your really sacrificing ALOT for the look... Turning which is also SAFETY goes right out the window

Id highly recommend against this, unless of course for a non ridden show bike. It truly steals the sportiness of the 109 and gives it turning comparable to a land yacht

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Having owned about every bike ever made Ive had alot of experience with tires. I recently rode an M109 with a Fat tire kit and WOW

THIS IS AWFUL,

Yeah it looks cool BUT

Your really sacrificing ALOT for the look... Turning which is also SAFETY goes right out the window

Id highly recommend against this, unless of course for a non ridden show bike. It truly steals the sportiness of the 109 and gives it turning comparable to a land yacht
You could also have a flat chested woman in bed with you so that she dont take up much space- but who needs all that space anyway:joke:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
You did not give it enough time.

Once you get accustom to it, It handles just fine.

One little test drive does not exactly give you enough of a sample to advise others against it.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Thats why i run what i run. I don't like fighting with the bike. Guess its ok for the grandpa drivers.

I'm in for the sport of it. Not the look at me syndrome.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I don't have experience with any other tire size.This is the only street bike I've owned.What are the advantages,disadvantages to a Fat Tire.???

I'm happy with my 9.

G

·
Go to the bigger fatter tire on the fron too. It balances it out. A 160/60VR18 will fit without mods and make it handle again.

G

·
Well I'm doing the 300 as soon as my dlp arm shows up:dontknow: you'll get use to it like everything else. Fake boobs an big tires are the same, not comfortable for the owner but sure turns heads:drool: that's how I roll..

·
Registered
310 Posts
im with you..i had a 300 kit on my gsxr1000 it looked great but u sacrifice speed,performance,braking,cornering..etc

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
If I lived in Florida I would put a 300 or larger if I could. I mean the most curves you get are the high way ramps. :dontknow:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Geezus! Its no big deal, doesnt change ch!t. lowering my bike had more impact than the 300..

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
OK, just in case you have all forgotten... Does this guy looks like he has owned almost every bike ever made???? Since what year, 2007 when he reached the age of 16?:joke:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist:hot::hot::clap2:

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
OK, just in case you have all forgotten... Does this guy looks like he has owned almost every bike ever made???? Since what year, 2007 when he reached the age of 16?:joke:

Maybe in the Huffy and Schwinn line up. :D

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

He started with this

This was his first love affair with a yellow bike.....

then he got his first chopper!

So yeah you could say that ****nMOVE has owned some pretty bada$$ bikes. :joke: But the big question is what is his next move after the 109? I hear he is in the market for a new H2. And look at that it is his favorite color. I'm sure SHOOTNMOVE will have a nice little comeback after his kool-aid and nappy time. :joke:

·
Registered
976 Posts
He started with this

This was his first love affair with a yellow bike.....

then he got his first chopper!

So yeah you could say that ****nMOVE has owned some pretty bada$$ bikes. :joke: But the big question is what is his next move after the 109? I hear he is in the market for a new H2. And look at that it is his favorite color. I'm sure SHOOTNMOVE will have a nice little comeback after his kool-aid and nappy time. :joke:
These pictures can't be of him.
They all have their shirts on!:a20::a20:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts