M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stored the cowl since my last thread and my wife found it again... It has to go.
Does anyone here needs one extra? Its brand new with no scratches.
color black.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I'm surprised it's lasted 6 minutes so far :) You'll definately get some queries on this. You should post up your price now cause everyone is gonna ask you for it. Might as well put up a pic too, they're all gonna wanna see one :D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'm surprised it's lasted 6 minutes so far :) You'll definately get some queries on this. You should post up your price now cause everyone is gonna ask you for it. Might as well put up a pic too, they're all gonna wanna see one :D
Brand new No scratch's black why would you need a pic just sayin.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Folks I want to make sure you guys understand that is for a M90. I got it out when I traded for my 9.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I don't want a pic. I got a 109. Was just trying to save you sometime cause I figured someone would ask for one. But IF I was looking for one, I'd want to see a pic regardless. Either way, not trying to jack your thread so good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I stored the cowl since my last thread and my wife found it again... It has to go.
color black.
Just to clarify, it takes the place of the rear seat? I have been playing with the idea of one. How much do you want for it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
color black.
Do you still have this for sale? My bike is black with a blue metalic, factory black. Is this shipping from the USA?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cowl

color black.
I need one bad. Can you call me a.s.a.p. @ 313-258-9699.... My name is terry... On m109riders I am left bass.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have one if you are interested. I sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts