M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new on here. Just picked up my 109 on Tuesday. I'll try to post some pics soon. It came with hardbags and a rear backrest. there was no rear seat cowl cover. the part from Suzuki dealer was around $200. I was wondering if there is anyone... or anywhere that would have them cheaper.
Its red.

Thanks. This site is great.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
The cowl replaces the rear seat. Remove the front seat, unscrew two bolts, switch them out, and replace the bolts. Done in two minutes or less.

I would say the same thing, watch ebay. I'm trying to find the rear fender cover in red, eventually someone will have one on an auction.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You can post a WTB ad in the For Sale section as well. There are over 13,000 members here. There is always a good chance someone here will have what you need.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

A word of caution: the more you look at the 4 sale section the more money you spend. No way around it. Its State Law!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
oops.

Than one says it is orange

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,147 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats:

Just a couple weeks ago there was a red cowl and red front fender on ebay. They also had a red headlight nacelle and I bought that, and came close to buying the cowl just for a spare. I think there is a way to look for expired ads on there but I don't know how to do it. You might get lucky and they still have it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hey guys im new on here. Just picked up my 109 on Tuesday. I'll try to post some pics soon. It came with hardbags and a rear backrest. there was no rear seat cowl cover. the part from Suzuki dealer was around $200. I was wondering if there is anyone... or anywhere that would have them cheaper.
Its red.

Thanks. This site is great.
Theres a black one and a white one on ebay now

·
Registered
215 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts