M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, It's been three months since my accident and I still have another four to go before I'm able to go back to work or ride. My bike has been in the shop since the accident for a couple of reasons, can't ride and secondly I am trying to scrimp up enough money to add a few things while I'm waiting.

unfortunatelly not working makes it hard to spend alot and of course not being mechanically inclined and being injured everything I get will have to be put on by the dealer...now I get along well with them and they cut me a break but the labor costs are still pretty high... well..

so far I've gotten the new risers and relocator, ss cables and am saving for ss brake lines and they gave me a discounted price on the led elecropods so now i'll have 5 sets once they put them on.

i'm putting some photos of my bike on the work stand...ugghh..hate seeing it like that and I also put on photos of the wonderful engine guard, license plate frame and handgrip end that saved my bike from alot more damage.

if any of you great m109 riders can think of anything I could do to add to my bike i would appreciate the input... so many of you have great bikes and are so supportive i feel proud to be part of this group. ps ...have thought of the chrome rims but ...once again not having steady income has kind of put that on a back burner.

thanks again .... Andrew

·
Registered
215 Posts
I know you and your bike are both back to 100% soon. Take care.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kerri.. nothing like riding a 109 , and when you can't ..you realize how much you really do love the ride.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Have the dealer put the bike back to stock... buy your parts, ship em to your house and a few of us can plan a weekend to come help you out. I've done just about everything on the 9 once, hah. I am down to help one weekend. Katy is bout 4hrs south, but I'm not afraid to ride :) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jon, I really appreciate the offer. I'll talk with the dealer and see what will be covered by the INS and what I'll have to cover. But, it's people like you that make this a great community of riders !

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thanks Jon, I really appreciate the offer. I'll talk with the dealer and see what will be covered by the INS and what I'll have to cover. But, it's people like you that make this a great community of riders !
I love motorcycles, and always willing to help. Good luck with your recovery. I need to get down that way to hook up with LiquidPain anyway :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts