M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the things I see just plain baffle me! So I figured it would be fun for us to point some of them out. If you have a picture that just makes you go "REALLY!?" or "Are you friggin serious!?" Throw it up! I will start...

REALLY DUDE!? Full on leather riding jacket up top, and shorts down bottom on The Dragon? I guess he couldn't make up his mind when he left the house, "I know my arm skin is important, but the legs? EHHHHHHH :-\

REALLY?!

Who else?

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I think he was pulling them over because she didn't have a helmet. I don't think a felt fedora is DOT rated.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
8,993 Posts

:joke:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:agree:... For a chicks bike. But I have seen all kinds of tattoos with that type of flower on dudes, so who knows.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Drove in to Atlanta yesterday and wAs passed by a guy in a sportbike dressed the same way. Full leather jacket and gloves, full face helmet cargo shorts and running shoes! looks like he left the racetrack and forgot his pants. I don't get it. Is that what happens when you drink half caf? ( half decaf coffee/half regular)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Really ? :dontknow:

I seen this guy last year at the bike fest down at lake of the ozarks. This is the stupidest bike I have ever seen. He can't even turn without taking his hand off of one side of the bars. When I seen him he had a cast on one arm. Made me wonder of he fell off of the bike or something. He gets a lot of looks and I bet he thinks everyone is thinking how cool he is. Most people are thinking how stupid he is.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah but that's a lot more gear than you'll see your average Florida rider wearing!!! :eek:................:joke::joke::joke:

Dude, go hard or go home, where are your flip flops!?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.